Monday, December 25, 2017

12/25/17 Sanford Florida Christmas Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! Merry Christmas!! Jesus is the reason for the season!!!
I do hope all our friends and family had a great Christmas Day!!! We have had a great week!! Really just hanging out and enjoying the days!! We have had incredibly beautiful weather and I have enjoyed every minute of it!!! Lol
The one thing we did that I have never done before is I rode a bike to church!!!! Lol
We attended a candlelight service at the Central Baptist Church last night here about 3 blocks from the marina. Wonderful service and everyone thought it was great we rode the tandem bike hehe!!
I so hope I can get the pics downloaded that I took this week!!
I took all the pics so no pics of my Christmas with Paula!! I got a mango candle, peppermint hand soap, a red shirt with a big sparkle anchor on the front and Starbucks pumpkin spice coffee!!! And we both got a new rug for our up and coming new motor home!! Pic attached!
It’s been a great week!!
Looking forward to a New Year!!
Love, Hugs and Blessings to all the people we love!! Ms. Fran & Cap’n Rod







Fried turkey coming soon!!




Fun time with Jim and Paula’s at the family Christmas dinner











The girls table!!lol

 

Rod fishing with his favorite buddy!!!


My little 2 ft Christmas tree on the Boat!!




A boat ride last Saturday Eagle up and close!








A card holder for us old folks UNO playing




A new flannel shirt from Rod




A thermal cell from Jill and Paula to keep the mosquitos away!!




Paula’s friends 







Rod feeding Paula’s pet Sandhills Crane



A meal at one of favorite restaurants the Corner Cafe they always serve you a small tiny desert


The Barbara Lee in the background!

Our new rug!!!










No comments: