Monday, January 21, 2019

January 17-20 2019

We left Paula and Jim’s on Thursday the 17th and arrived at The Big Tree RV Park in Jacksonville around 1pm. What a great choice of a place to camp! We have a great wooded site and there are lots of people,that live here year round or are here for the entire winter.
Cody Sarah and Baby Katie arrived around midnight!! Katie had slept the entire trip from Myrtle Beach but was still ready to go back to bed when they arrived.
Got up on Friday morning and spent the entire day at the zoo IT WAS KATIES 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!
We had a great day seeing all the animals, riding the train around the park, and riding the carousel!!
I do hope I can post all my pics!!
I was became a mom (many years ago) as it was also Sherry’s birthday!! Spent some time talking to her. So wish I could have seen her as well. I got pics of the party they had for her at home!! I love you bunches!! I can’t belive how old I have gotten!!! Hehe
We went to Singleton Seafood here in Jacksonville and we all devoured a plate of seafood that was unreal!!! We will be eating leftovers for days!!lol
Saturday we went St Augustine and spent the day touring the downtown area. And visited the Harley shops!  lol  It’s a boy thing!!! Lol
Saturday night Papaw and I kept baby Katie and Cody and Sarah had a date night.
They left for home Sunday morning, we drove to Walmart picked up a few needed things and filled my prescriptions for the month!! Thank you Walmart!! Lol   They move my script from state to state without issues!!!
We plan to hit interstate 10 west tomorrow morning headed for Tallahassee! May pass on through or set up camp and stay a few days. We don’t know till we get there!!
I’ll keep you updated!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Cap’n Rod











No comments: