Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March 7-10. 2019 Big Bend National Park

We drove straight from San Antonio to Big Bend National Park. It’s a good 4 hour drive.
We checked in to Stillwell RV Park about a mile out side the park. Sitting in a valley surrounding my mountains and incredible views!!
We spent 3 days in full mode of seeing everything possible. We even crossed the Rio Grand River in a small 6 man row boat paddled by a Mexican gentleman in to Mexico. We visited a small village and had lunch and walked around the town. I bought stuff I did not need only because those children have such big beautiful eyes and are just to cute to say no to. I’m a sucker!!
We also visited the Natural hot springs one day and took a dip!!! It is said the springs are healing and bring back youthfulness!! I know I felt healthier and at least 11 yrs younger!! Lol I took tons of pics but can only post so many. Pic just don’t show the grandure of this majestic place!
We will leave tomorrow headed for the Grand Canyon!!!
Pray for a safe journey!! Ms. Fran & Cap’n Rod










No comments: