Wednesday, March 27, 2019

March 26th Chandler, OK

We were having coffee early this morning waiting for Cody to call us as he was going to the tax office and the DMV in Georgetown for us to get our tags for our car. But after 45 mins the girls finally  told him it would not be possible I would have to bring the original paperwork into the office. He tried to explain we were 2500 miles away and would not be back before the tags expired but she basically said I’m sorry we don’t know what else she can do. Soooo Cody went back to his office at the dealership he works at and had them make me up a bill of sale and he is sending me temporary tags to be legal till we get home in May!! What a fiasco!!!!
But after all that had been done a lady there at the tax office that I have dealt with for years with our business called and and really apologized for the inconvenience. If she had been there she could have gotten everything completed for me. I told her what we were doing and she said well I guess I’ll will see you in May!! And again apologized for the issue.
So we took off and went toward Oklahoma City to a old historic town called Shawnee, OK. We went first to Vans Pig Stand (which was not a stand but a nice BBQ restaurant). And had lunch. It was great and everything several people had told us why we should go Eat there !! Pics attached. Then visited a few museums and drove though the downtown and had a fun filled day of history.
Downtown Oklahoma City tomorrow!!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Cap’n Rod
















No comments: