Saturday, February 1, 2014

2/1/2014 Saturday MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

First of all Thank you Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes today!!! I have had many emails, texted, phone call and phone messages!!!  Loved them all!!!!!
I have had a great day!!! First we had scheduled an airboat ride today, and we showed up at 3pm and our scheduled time was at 2, so had to reschedule for Monday!!! Oh well better then than not at all!!!ha It  is suppose to be a prettier day Monday anyway!!!  82 degrees here today but we did have rain off and on today!!!  Sorry you guys up there I must rub in a shorts and tee shirt day!!! Rodney and Jim went to a gun and knife show here in Sanford this morning, right here at the civic center beside the Marina. It was a good boy thing to do!!  Paula and I went to the farmers market, and had a nice birthday breakfast in town!!! 
We all decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner. Had a great time!! Of course they sang happy birthday to me and brought me a whipped cream desert !! I have pics attached!!! 
Rodney surprised me with a pair of earrings of fresh water cultured pearl that completes the set of the necklace I got for Christmas!!! That was a real surprise!!!  
We also went to  Baskin Robbins for an ice cream treat after the great Olive Garden meal!!! It's been a fun day!!!! 
I have attached pictures of the gifts from Paula and Jim!! A cute kitchen apron!!  A cute hat that is soooo me, (picked out by Jim), A warm pair of soft fuzzy socks, bath gel, and a microwave plate cover I needed to prevent splatters while cooking in the microwave !!!! A much usefull item!!!! They also gave me a singing card that was just tooooooofunny !!!
Now that I am over 60 I am now just looking forward to the year I recieve my first social security check!! Ha 
Still planning on leaving here Wed or Thur weather permitting and heading back toward Georgetown. 
May make a few stops in between for a few days !!! I will keep you updated!!!
Much love to all!!!!  Ms. Fran and Capt Rod 

Me wearing all my birthday!!! Ain't that apron just the cutest ????

Our waitress and a few others singing happy Birthday!!!  I love it!!!!! I ain't shy!!! Ha 

My birthday cake!!!! I still made a wish!!!! Never get to old to do that!!!!! I am blessed!!!!

Just wanted to share this beautiful anhinga bird sitting on an awning behind our boat!!!  I never get tired of the birds!!!!!

No comments: