Friday, January 31, 2014

1/31/14. Friday

Good day my friends and family!!,  Ok I know it has been a week!!! I have had some problems with my internet and my I phone!!! I took several pics this week and lost many pics due to what I discovered yesterday was a soft ware problem on my phone!!! I was so disappointed!!!  Went to verizon first and they could not help,said it was an apple issue, they sent me to an apple store of which I was very thankful for Paula running me around town to these places!!!!  Yesterday I went to the apple store and they tried to recover my pics and reset my phone but today it still,has issues!!, YUK!!!! I'm a little upset with my apple,products right now!!! I guess I will have to wait till I get back home and see if it can be repaired!!!
It has been cold here or I should say cold for here!!!, 45 degrees and windy!! I know some of you have had much worse and I have kept up with your weather also!!!! Hope all are safe and staying warm!!!!
We did have a pretty nice day on Wednesday and we took the bike and rode around town. We found a little place in town and had my nails done!!,  YEAH it was much needed!!!! We ate at a little cafe we discovered and had a great salad and a bread bowl of French onion soup of which was wonderful!!! So good I took a pic and it was was recovered when they reset my phone!!!! 
Other than that we have stayed around the boat and did a few things on our list to be be completed before we ahead home next week. This whole week I have read a lot, watched movies and lay in bed every morning to watch the Today's show!!!  As you can tell relaxed a lot!!! We both are getting anxious to travel again and enjoy the water!!! We have both decided we really want to go farther south next year to have some warmer weather!!! We hope Paula and Jim will be able to meet us and travel south and go over to the gulf coast!!! I have already started booking several tour groups in March and some in May !!! Tour business is gearing up already!!! We thank God for the business!!! 
Overall we have had a very relaxing vacation!!! Rod's hip is much improved and we feel your prayers for his recovery!!!  I still want him to see a dr when we get home. I ask all of you to pray for our dear friend Dan Eaddy as he waits for his results on his cancer being in remission!!! It has been a long journey for him and his wife Peggy!!  We love you guys!!!!
Sitting here this morning in my PJ's ( I know it's 11:00) but it's cold out and raining cats and dogs!! Rodney went with Jim for some time at the man's store Gander Mountain!!! Ha!!! We have reservations for an airboat ride tomorrow as the weather is suppose to clear up this afternoon and be 80 degrees tomorrow!!! I sure hope so!!!! I am ready to put on shorts!!!!
Love to all!!!! Ms. Fran and Capt Rod 


A great cafe we enjoyed Wed on our bike ride!!!

I had to take a picture, this was the prettiest salad and a bread bowl of French onion soup!! Almost to pretty to eat, but we both sure enjoyed!!!!

Then they brought us this cute little 2 ounce cup of dessert apple parfait!!!  Ain't nobody don't like no parfait!!,  Ha  YUMMY!!!!

1 comment:

Island Gypsy said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL salad and soup bowl. What a classy place!
Hey, I remember my first airboat ride. I was shocked to find out that all the reeds, weeds, etc that the boat goes over transfers all the critters INTO the boat. I hate spiders and when we got back to the shores the boat was filled with spiders, grasshoppers, bugs... you name it. Just a word of warning! Long pants might be in order for that ride..... hehe
Love you guys!
Norma