Saturday, February 21, 2015

2/21/15 Saturday South Edisto Beach, SC

Woke up this morning to absolutely a beautiful travel day!!! We left Isle of Hope right at 7am. Chilly cold and sweatpants and sweatshirt felt good most of the morning but by 1pm we were in tshirts and shorts!!! Wow what a change!!! We traveled 87 miles today! We could not have ask for a better day, and saw 100's of Dolphins!!! Kept Lexie busy all day!!   We are still about 115 miles from home so it will takes us another day and a half to get there!!  We found this good anchor spot at Edisto Beach at Alligator Creek, around 4pm, and decided to call it a day!!! I slept horrible last night as I could not get to sleep till around 11:30pm, then woke up with a headache at 4pm, took meds, but could not get back to sleep. I am to old to function during the day on 4hours or so of sleep!!! Everything I did today took so much effort!!! Sooo I may be asleep before it gets dark!!!
Campbell's Chicken and Rice soup with saltines for dinner and as i write the kitchen fairy is cleaning up!!! I love that kitchen fairy!! Ha   No TV channels tonight, Rod more dissipointed as the Daytona Bush race is tonight!!! He will try via the Internet !!
 I have a few pics to share on our journey today!!
Also Happy Birthday to my baby brother today!!!  I love you bunches!!!
Love to all!!!  Fran and Capn Rod

Can you see the Owl ??  He has stolen an Opsrey nest, as they often do!! We could see him good with binoculars!!! Head and ears is all I could get by the time I got my camera !!!

Lots of Dolphins today several times they surfed by the boat!!!

Love the dolphins !!!,

More Dolphins !!!!

Lookin for Dolphins!!! She is too funny!!!! She started looking early this morning and has searched all day!! When we anchored this evening 2-3 swam up by the boat and she was out on the deck with Rod
She got soooo excited!, I was afraid she was going to jump in!!, ha 


No comments: