Thursday, February 5, 2015

2/5/15 Thursday Sanford Fla

It's 10pm on Thursday the 5th, we made it back home after an 8 hour drive from Salisbury, NC. A long hard 5 days with much grief over the tragic loss of my daughters father in law Terry Roseman. We enjoyed our unexpected time with Sherry, her husband Allen and the grandkids Triston and Allie. Also,was very glad to be able to spend time with Kay, Terry's wife to,offer our love and support to her. We love you Kay and will continue to pray for God to surround you with his never ending love, peace and strength in the days to come. 
We had a good trip, although long, 539 miles back to Sanford Florida. Always good to be home, and our home is wherever it is docked!! Ha 
We arrived home to wonderful friends that provided a great supper of while bean chicken chili and a surprise desert!! It was very welcomed!!! Thanks Paula and Jim for dinner and looking after our home while we were away. You are the best!!!!!! I recieved my birthday gifts I missed while we were gone, Paula and Jim gave me a beautiful set of shell earrings and matching necklace pendant, and a wine cork screw. Rod gave me a set of diamond and silver matching necklace and earrings!!! I LOVE new jewelry!!! WooHoo!!!! A great belated birthday!!!!
Tomorrow we will start preparing our boat to leave here the first of next week, not sure what day, we have several things that need to be completed before we head back toward Georgetown. 
I know I MUST do laundry!!! Ha AND start the check list of to do's!!!!
Thanks to all for your prayers and messages to us of condolences for the loss of a dear family member, he will be missed greatly!!
I'll keep posting!!!! Love Fran and Capn Rod

No comments: