Sunday, December 25, 2016

12/25/16 Sunday

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I do hope Santa was good to everyone! But let's not forget the real reason for the season Happy Birthday Jesus!! What an awesome God we serve!!
Enjoyed most of the day talking and face timing with the grands about all the gifts they received! We are a blessed family! Rod and I say that daily!!
We ate breakfast on the boat and exchanged gifts!! Rod gave me anew 6 shot small revolver I had been wanting, I gave him a new prayer journal and his favorite cologne. We then took off on our bike to see if anything was open in town. We discovered a diving shop and decided to get new scuba gear that was needed. They were having a 40% off sale!! Merry Christmas to us! LOL
We got back to the boat and got out our hooka and tried to dive from the back of the boat. But as it would happen we had a hose leak that will need repair so we just swam and played in the water for awhile. We will attempt it again tomorrow. I forgot to lay out anything for supper so we rode the bike to a small pizza restaurant and had pizza and a salad! Some Christmas dinner huh!!!
Over all it was a fun day!! We texted or touch base with our family and friends and many on face book! Got some pics to share of our diving escapade today!! Lol
Love to all, Merry Christmas!! Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Hooka set up and ready to go!, Lexie thought she was going to go too!! Lol
I'm all suited up and ready!,
I lost my face mask and Rod was able to dive down and retrieve it!!! 😍😁
This is a shot of the dinghy dock where we go to land!

A shot of our home as we returned this evening! She is a good boat!! Lol 

No comments: