Sunday, December 13, 2015

12/13/15 Sunday Travel Day 3 Headed South

We pulled up our anchor this morning a tad bit late as I kind of over slept by about 30 mins. Oh well, we had a long day yesterday!!!  It was a a beautiful morning leaving the Savannah anchorage but we will return in late Feburay and visit here for a few days. 
We traveled 93 miles today crossing 4 large sounds. I know you remember I said last year "Georgia is the most boring state to travel in on the ICW"!!!  We had a few dolphins play in our wake today, which does keep Lexie occupied, she will continue to look for ever!! Ha 
We had beautiful weather, wearing shorts and tee shirts and danced and sang Christmas music!! 
What a way to pass the time away!!!  Rod got so bored today he even cleaned Windows  as I drove the boat. 
I made a big pot of spaghetti sauce, of which we ate for supper and had leftovers for another meal.
I did entertain us today with some funny pics I will share with you!! Hehe
We are anchored this evening at Mackay River just before Brunswick,Ga It a beautiful this evening but boy is it dark out. No moon, a little cloudy, so no stars and we are out in the middle of no where!! It's difinitely a quiet place to be and enjoy. But to bed early, Rod wants me up and ready to pull up anchor at 6:30am!!! I thought 6:30 only came in the PM!!!! Haha
Enjoy my pics from today!! 
Please continue to pray for safe travels for us!!! Love to our family and friends!!! Fran and Capn Rod

Saw this at a big marina near Savannah and I just new Santa had wrapped me a new home for Christmas!!! Hehe

It's Sunday morning and all the pews are filled in the seagull church!!!

Thank you Kaye (aka Mamaw Kaye Roseman) for my simply southern Tshirt!!! Great Christmas gift!! 

Singing and dancing to Christmas music!! And I was not singing about a white Christmas!!! Haha

Dolphin playing in our wake !!! Sure does intertain Lexie!! Hehe  But of course I love it too!! 

1 comment:

Island Gypsy said...

Hello you two from Bob and Norma. We are glad you are on your way to the sunny south. Bob said, be thankful for the boredom because the opposite is emergency engine repair or some other catastophy. It sounds like it's going great. Enjoy your freedom!!