Sunday, December 20, 2015

12/20/15 Sunday Sanford, Fla

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!  What a beautiful day here in Sanford!!! 72 degrees here today!! After all the wind and cold weather yesterday It was welcomed!!! We got up early and started preparing for the family Christmas party with our friends Paula and Jim. The guys carried over and set up at the picnic area at the park across the street from the marina. Paula and I showed up with red and green stripes in our hair, my hair being soooo white it really was a colorful site!! Ha 
We enjoyed a great day with all their families and ate till we could eat no more!!! Ha
Exhausted this evening, Lexie got in a good walk and Rod and I have done NOTHING else this evening!! Great surprise while I was resting my Kitchen Fairy, aka Rod, cleaned up all my dirty dishes!!
I few pics to share with you this evening !!!
Love to you all!!! Fran and Capn Rod

The entire Spence Family!!! So glad to be included in this wonderful family's Christmas gathering!

Paula and I taking in the swings!! I can't believe we did not get a close up of our red and green hair!!

Here you can see the colors in my hair!! Lovin on a sweet baby girl Finley!! She loved my necklace! This is one of Paula and Jim grand babies!! 

Lexie just loved Rods bucket of minnows for fishing!! I took these yesterday when Rod  was preparing for a day of fishing. 
At home Rod fishes with shrimp!! Here the fish love minnows!! Lexie is just so fascinated!!


No comments: