Sunday, December 27, 2015

12/26-27/15 Saturday &Sunday Sanford Fla

Christmas has come and gone!!! Only 364 more days to Christmas 2016!!! Ha 
We have had a fun 2 days post Christmas with some weather that was just incredible!! Nice wind, 85 degrees, a good day of sun with a tiny few sprinkles of rain from time to time!!  
Rod spent last night refinishing 2 Gun stocks!! Only after a evening out with Paula and Jim for dinner at Denny's and ice cream at Baskins Robbins!!!
Today Jim's 2 sons Jamie and Jeremy came over and they fished on the docks most of the day!! Several good catches!! Paula and I did a walk of the river walk, a 4 mile track around the lake!! I was pooped !!! Hehe  after a shower and some rest most of the afternoon. We went to Walmart to pick up a few needed groceries. When I returned I went to put up he groceries and Rod had moved a canister of flour to do something in the front bedroom. I picked up a canister and the lid was unlocked, so I dumped 2 lbs of flour on to the carpet!!! Yucky!!! What a mess!!! Rod got the shop vac and cleaned up the bulk of the mess then I completed with another vacuuming and wiping down the cabinets!! I hate cleaning up a mess especially when I was the one that made it!! Ha  but I feel sure when he move it he released the vacuum lid on the canister. Whatever the case it was a whale of a mess!! Ha
Tonight was left over white chicken chili and tortillas, and then game on for the 4 of us played UNO for 2 hours!! There is no mercy between husband and wife or good friends!!! It's do or die to win!!! Ha
I do have a few pics to share with you!! Hope you enjoy!!
Love to all, Fran and Capn Rod

Completed Gun refinishing!!! He found a nice hanging place in he kitchen for drying. 

By the time I got the camera he had al ready vacuum up most of the pile of flour!
  Still vacuuming!!

 Lexie had a great day fishing with the boys!!! They had a rope they we're tieing the caught fish on and Lexie stayed on guard constantly! Every time any of the fished moved she would have a fit!!! She is just too funny when it come to Fishing!! Haha

She was trying to tell me where they were!!


No comments: