Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 28 of our voyage "Headed to the Keys" 1/6/13

I know I posted this morning as to what our plans were today after leaving West Palm Beach, but I could not resist telling of our journey today!! Absolutely beautiful, and guess what? No mishaps!! We made it to Fort Pierce where we anchored early and was able to enjoy the sunset and take Lexie for a long walk on land!! I have pics attached!! We will stay here most of tomorrow as we are scheduled to be in Vero Beach to visit with Friends from Timberlake church that now live in Vero Beach. We contacted Roy and Darlene Hyman today and told them we would be at the marina tomorrow sometime so we will spend a few days there enjoying time with them!!!
Attached are some pics of the dinghy ride to shore and the beautiful sunset on our way back this evening!, Thanks again to Charlie ( my baby brother) we enjoyed some great BBQ this evening!!!
Also is a pic I took today while I was driving the boat of a beautiful rainbow over the port of St Lucie !! Love to all, Fran













No comments: