Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 47 of now "Returning from the Keys" 1/26/13

What a beautiful day!!! Received a text from Sherry this morning she said it was snowing at her house I sent a pic to her of Rodney with no shirt on and holding thermometer showing 80 degrees!! Well to be honest that was sitting in the sun on the upper deck of the boat. But really it was about 65 degrees!!! And very sunny all the way to Savannah!!!! We arrived in Savannah around 2pm and docked at the Savannah City Docks right on River Dr!!! What a great place to be!!! We walked up and down the street looking at all the shops and stopped at the visitors center and decided we would take the trolley tour tomorrow and see the entire town and mark our map to revisit the places of interest. We wore shorts and a t-shirt all day but it really was chilly later this afternoon. Suppose to be 65 tomorrow so I think I will layer up, and wear jeans instead of shorts!! Can't wait to be a tourist here. You will hear more from me tomorrow.
Love to all, Fran
No pics today but I will have some for tomorrow I am sure!!!

No comments: