Wednesday, February 15, 2017

1/15/17 Wednesday Sanford Fla

This is our last day in Sanford Fla!!! As you know there are last minute checks (still had one more load of clothes to wash) just things that can't be done till the last minute!! I had some packages to mail as grandchildren will have Birthdays before I can get to a post office again! Rod really wanted to visit the Corner Cafe here in town for one last bread bowl of French onion soup! It is out of this world good! So we took a break as we left the post office and had lunch.
Paula picked us up around 3pm and we went to their house for a visit and a great supper of beef stew and Hawaiian rolls!! And of course one last round of UNO of which I whooped every bodies butt!! Lol. A wonderful way to spend our last day with our BBFs.
The check list has been completed and we will untie and take aff around 6am tomorrow morning! We hope to have good weather for traveling!! I'll keep you posted on our anchoring each night as we travel straight to get home in approx 6 days.
Please pray for our journey, good weather, and the health of our home!! She has had a few issue this trip but over all served us well!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Ok !!! So,I forgot the before pic!! I was hungry!! Lol we both had bread bowls of French onion soup,he had a salad and I had a corn beef panini sandwich which I will enjoy tomorrow at lunch!! 

They always end your meal with a shot glass full of desert!! Just too cute and oh so yummy!



No comments: