Wednesday, February 8, 2017

2/8/17 Wednesday Sanford Fla

Hey It's Hump Day!! And another work day for Rod and I!! Actually he did the work I just supervised and again his gofer! Come 5pm this evening he said it was completed but I am sure there is a few more details left to complete as there are still tools sitting on the back deck! Lol
I want to go somewhere tomorrow if I can get him away for awhile! Ha   It's predicted a beautiful day so a nice bike ride is in my future tomorrow!!!
Just another day in sunny Fla in February!! Lol
Sorry no pics today the only thing I wanted to take a picture of was the top of Rods head as he walked off the boat this afternoon and a bird pooped right on the top of his head! Hehe
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!! Lol
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod

No comments: