Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2/7/17 Tuesday Sandford, Fla

Today was the day of completion of Rods electrical work!!  Thank the Lord it's done!! The motor room looks great, all cleaned he made shelves for his tools, and cleaned up some old equipment that had never been removed when we upgraded our toilets awhile ago!! I chore that was much needed!
There is always things to worked on and upgraded!!
I again was his gofer all day! And I kept him fed and watered most of the day! You got to take care of your mechanic you know!!
We have also spent some of the day working on tour schedules for April and May, I've already got emails requesting our summer and fall schedule!  It's time to get back to work I Guess!!
It was a beautiful day almost ashamed we did not get out and enjoy it! Thunderstorms coming tonight, (already medicated Lexie) and she's resting quietly!! I think it will be nice tomorrow!
I have a few fun pics to share tonight!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Everyday this bird and probably others poop all,over the side of our boat!! Rod caught this one in action this morning! The right,or starboard, side of the boat has to be washed a couple times a Day!

A beautiful sunset from the back deck this evening!!

Hot water, dawn, and a pocket knife I'd Rods way of removing super glue off his hands!

No comments: