Friday, February 10, 2017

2/10/17 Friday Sanford Fla

Rod got up a this morning and again started in his spring cleaning and organization mode!! He was pulling everything out of his cabinets up on the bridge, and started sorting into catagories for new boxes now mounted in the engine room downstairs!! What a chore this has been! But it's like when you get started there's just more to be done!! Lol
At 3pm he punched out and said "I am not going to spend my last week here on vacation working"!!
I sincerely doubt that statement, cause when he starts something he is obsessed until it's completed.
He showered and dressed to go to Paula and Jim's house for dinner and some fun time playing Uno!!
We had a fabulous dinner of pulled pork BBQ, baked beans, potato salad, Mac and cheese and rolls!!
We picked our dinner up from the man that sets up his cooker in the marina parking lot each Friday and sells to the public. I bought beef ribs from him last week, this week he had full menu!
As always we enjoyed a battling of friends in an hour and half Uno game!!! Fun fun!!! Lol   I just hated I forgot to take pics!!
Now ready for bed as tomorrow we will be playing tourist again most of the day!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
While Paula and I cleaned up the kitchen, the guys enjoyed some alone time on the deck at their house!

No comments: