Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2/14/17 Wednesday Sanford Fl

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!  I do hope everyone got to spend some time with someone special in their life today!!!  Rod and I exchanged our usual mushy mushy Valentines cards this morning! Lol.  He's my Valentine everyday! He has worked all day washing the exterior of our boat as he refuses to ride up the waterway in a dirty boat! Ha. So she is now all shiny and clean! I changed sheets on bed, washed clothes and most of all got a manicure and pedicure, as I refuse to ride up the waterway with ugly nails and toes!! Lol. We plan to finish the very last minute tasks in the morning as we will untie early Thursday morning and head north.
We all chose to not fight the dinner crowds and hit the Cracker Barrel for supper tonight! We walked right in and got seated! Good choice! As that was the guys idea to go there. I found another great hat there to night I just had to have! I found my last favorite hat at the Cracker Barrel a few years ago. Paula found a cute wooden mushroom and a great sign for her laundry room that said "If you want same day service, wash yourself " hehe
Another great afternoon with our BBF's!!!
Love to all, and again Happy Valentines!!  Ms. Fran & Capn Rod

Thank you Jackie, owner of American Nails and Spa here in Sanford, for taking care of my nails and toes while I was here!!




No comments: