Saturday, February 4, 2017

2/4/17 Saturday Sanford Fla

Rod said let's get up and go to the farmers market here in town this morning!!  Ok, so it's Saturday and I thought my day to sleep in!! Oh well!, it's was a beautiful morning, sunny and 70 degrees or so. We walked up town, only about 2 blocks to the farmers market. We loaded up on fruit and veggies, in fact I bought the largest red bell pepper I have ever seen and it was only 75 cents!!  Paula called and wanted to go to Walmart for a few things and I road along, always something to get at Walmart!, ha
We did also go to Bed Bath and Beyond and I found a great set of placemats and matching napkins I can make my kitchen curtains to match!, and with coupons they were a real deal! When I got home Rod had our bathroom in a total mess as he decided to put another outlet plug!! Looks great and more functional!!
Another working day!!  Much love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Sorry I didn't take one pic today!! 😝

No comments: