Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2/1/17 Wednesday Sanford Fla

ITS FEBRUARY 1st!! And yes it's my birthday!! I have been overwhelmed with Birthday wishes today!! I feel soooo blessed!!
Rod started off this morning with a tee shirt for me he had sneaked and bought when we were in Islamorada in the Keys from the restaurant The Shrimp Shack!! It's featured in Diner Drive ins and Diners Guy Fiera!! Then he tells me to be ready at 2pm, to wear jeans, and a light shirt! OK so I'm ready at 2pm. And he is still working in the motor room on our battery issue!!!! That's another whole story!! Lol
He hurries and showers and we sit on the back deck and he keeps looking at the parking lot sayin our ride will be here shortly!! After about 15 mins here comes an air boat up to our boat and the guys says Happy Birthday come on let's go!!!!!! What a grand 2 hours on a private ride through the marshs of the river!! Fantastic!!!! I have pics to share!!!
Then back dressed for dinner with Paula and Jim to The Cattle Ranch!! We all enjoyed ribeye steaks baked potato and salad!!! Yummy!!
Paula gave me a salad spinner!! A cute plate with a tandem bike painted on it and a painted river rock that the people of this town do for fun!! People take river rocks paint and decorate and then place around the town for people to find!! She gave me a special one that I had really like!! She has several she has found walking around town!!
Face timed with Sherry and Allie, always a fun time even if it's not my birthday, but sure made it special today!!
Thanks to all my friends, family, and Rod for making this a very special day!! I am soooo very blessed!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Off on a private AirBoat ride!!!!
Caught this big guys sunning on the marshes!! We saw lots of wild life!,
My platter from Paula!! We love our tandem bike!!!!!
And a new kitchen gagit!! 
And Lexie!!! She spends her day sunning!! Lol

No comments: