Monday, February 6, 2017

2/5/17 Sunday & 2/6/17 Monday

Hey guys!! It's Monday evening and I figured I'd better catch up on the blog!! Just not a lot going on the last few days. We did spend the entire evening watching the comeback and revenge of the Tom Brady Show last night!! Lol    and of course Lady Gaga!! lol   I'm not much on football but I so hoped Atlanta would win!! And I don't care much for Lady Gaga, but that was a fabulous half time show!
Rod I went on an 11 mile bike ride yesterday!! What a beautiful day! It was just as nice today! Rod has fished some. Me I supervise Lexie, as she wants to be right under his feet every minute he fishes.
We enjoyed those fish tonight with a fish fry, hush puppies and coleslaw!!
We really doing a lot of chillin!! Oh and Rod did install the new battery today so we ready to travel again in about 10 days!  Heading home to Georgetown!
Sorry no pics to share, I figured I had eneoigh pics of Rod working and fishing!! Ha
Love to all!!  Ms. Fran & Capn Rod

No comments: