Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 20th and 21st 2019 to Myrtle Creek, Ca

We drove 177 miles to our next campground in Myrtle Creek, Ca.  Tri City RV Park.  Very nice quiet park in a small town. It was a 55+ campground so we fit right in!!!! Lol
We arrived around 3pm got all set up talked with some very friendly neighbors and rested up.
I decided to eat my chocolate Hagandase Ice cream we bought yesterday and I paid the price!!! I was up all night with an aching stomach and sick all day Sunday!!! I know better!!! Some times it bothers me more than others.
Rod did not mind staying home all day as it was a NASCAR Sunday anyway!! So he took care of me all day!!! Lol
We did wash sheets and put them back on our bed!!
Ms. Fran & Cap’n Rod











Added another state

Rod and Lexie made a new friend Maggie



No comments: