Tuesday, January 31, 2017

1/31/17 Tuesday Sanford Fla

It's a beautiful sunny day here today!! I good bit warmer than yesterday high today was 72 degrees! We decided to take off and ride the bike to the zoo and spend the day! It's a 3 mile ride but an easy safe route to get there.
It's been 2 years ago today we made the emergency trip to Salisbury from here for the accidental death of my son in laws father, Terry Roseman. He is still so missed. Such a wonderful man of God, we all know we will see him again!!
We spent a great 4 hours or so at the zoo! We have been before but was still a fun place to revisit!
We returned home and helped Paula and Jim move a few more boxes to their new land home, she says their stuff is multiplying!! Ha
I did receive a birthday gift in the mail from Linda Maiden in Tenn what a great surprise ! Thank you My friend! (Pic to be attached). I've already received my gift form my daughter Sherry, been enjoying it our entire trip!! (Pic attached). hehe
Rod has something up his sleeve for tomorrow! But he won't breathe a word!! He love to surprise me!
A quiet supper at home as Rod is still trying to discover why we are having issues with our batteries on the boat! Some thing is draining the power! A must to get repaired before we start the trip home in a couple of weeks!!
Please pray for the health of our boat!!!!!  Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Entrance to the Florida Zoo
The Llama named Emma was out in the zoo for a walk! I was lucky enough to get a pet and feed her!!
One of my Favorites!! The rhinos!,
ROd and Jim completed another project!!
My birthday gift from Linda!! A perfect place!!! 
My Vera Bradley back pack from Sherry!! I've already been enjoying for 2 months!!😘😍
A great salad for supper tonight!! Yummo!!!!

No comments: