Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1/15/2014 Wednesday

Good evening to all!!!   Ok I admit I have really been lazy!!!! I'm in Snow Bird mode!!, Ha 
I guess if they had a K&W here Rod and I would frequent it also!!! Ha. The last 2 days we have done very little. walking Lexie down the water front, which is a great place to enjoy, has been our big thing for the day!!! We did download the tide charts for Winyah bay in Georgetown and completed our tour schedule for the year!! THAT was our big accomplishment that took several hours to complete. I also worked on taxes some, it will be April 15th before you know it.  I spent some time with my friend Paula and visited a BJ's (it's like a SAMs Club) and did a little shopping. Jim is battling a very bad cold and sore throat so he is quarantined himself the last 2 days!!  Other than that we have rested mostly trying to keep Rodney somewhat inactive to assist with the healing of his hip!!  It still is giving him much pain and discomfort. If he does not see some improvement soon we may have to visit a Dr here and get it checked out. Of course, you know so far he has refused that avenue!!!!  
We have had such beautiful weather the last couple of days, but tonight the temperature is to be around 33-34 degrees!!!! Brrrrrr!!! The polar vortex is coming again to Florida!!! They are saying it will get warm again, sure would like to have more sun before we leave!!!
Hope all is doing well, Rod and I both feel so blessed to have this downtime before our tour season starts again in March!!!    Love to you all!!   We would sure like to hear from any of you, I check emails a lot!!
Sursumcorda525@aol.com
Ms. Fran and Capt Rod 
PS sorry no pics to share!!!!!


No comments: