Saturday, January 25, 2014

1/25/2014 Saturday


I am so excited I have so many followers of family and friends!!!! I started getting emails today from people saying OK what's going on??  You Ok??? I have not seen anything on the blog in a few days!!
Sooo I figured Id better post a few words to let all know what's going on!,Ha.    Well!!! ITS COLD!!!
Wind blowing, there are white caps on the water thats unreal !!!  I'm just happy staying in the warm boat!! The temperatures have been around 45 degrees here in the morning but wind chills are around 36-38 degrees!!   Sure I know what your saying..... That's not cold, you don't know what cold is!!, Ha 
Enough to keep me inside !!!! It has gotten up to the high 60s during the day.  We went to get groceries, and by a Michaels as I bought yarn for knitting!!! We have some great movies thanks to a great selection Jim and Paula have!! (Their selection of movies is almost as good as redbox!!,) read several books, and most of all, taxes are ready to take to the accountant when we return home!!!!!  yeah!!! 
Rod still is suffering with hip issues and really wants to wait till we get home to see a dr that he knows. He has good days and bad, but Tylenol and Aleve seems to keep the pain tolarable. Heating pad and tens unit has helped also. We did get out yesterday and rode with Jim and Paula to Titusville, where docked a few weeks last year. They had to go to a storage unit there. Do decided to make a visit to the Mexican restaurant we went to a year ago for lunch!,  The Little Lion in Spanish!!!! beautiful drive down the back roads there lots of wildlife and scenery!!!  had a fun excursion!!!
Tonight we have reservations here in Sandford to see a play at the theatre called Nunsense !!!!  Long time play on broadway back in the early 90's.  It's a comedy play so should be fun!!, I will post about it later!!!! And give details!,   Also no cooking tonight I'm going out!!!!!!!
Thanks soooo much for sharing our time here with us !!! I will not wait so long to post again!!   Love to all, Ms. Fran and Capt Rod 


Lunch in Titusville (this is where Cape Canaveral is located) 
The El leoncito "the little lion". A needed day away for the boat!!!!

No comments: