Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/2014 Monday

Good afternoon to to all my faithful followers!!!!   We have had a great day!!! Cleaned house washed clothes, some bike riding and a great walk on the river walk!!! It's 72 degrees here, a little cloudy, had some rain early this morning!!!  It is suppose to be pretty her tomorrow also!!!  YEAH !!! I heard from people in Georgetown today and it is expected to snow 8 inches there tomorrow!!!  (Judy and Wayne I thought you left that in Michigan???).  Hope all stay safe and warm!!!
Saturday night we went to the theater here in Sanford to see a play called Nunsense. A great comedy if you every get the chance to see it is a must see!!! I attached a pic Rod took of me with one of the main charters Sister Mary Regina!!!  She was a hoot!!!
After our busy day we are having Jim and Paula over for grilled fish! and home made hush puppies!!!
Just to let you know Rod's hip has improved drastically!!!  I so thank you for your prayers for him. he really wants to get back home to see a dr. 
Clean house, a good exercise day and preparing a good supper!!! What more could I ask for? We are going to watch the episode ending to the series Firefly called Serenity!!! Looking forward to that his evening!!!
Love to all, I will be praying all keeps their power during the snow storm tomorrow!!
Ms. Fran and Capt Rod 

Sister Mary Regina !!!! 

Nunsense was on Broadway for several years back in the late 90s !!! A great musical!!!!!

No comments: