Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/18/14 Thursday Titusville, Fla

Ok, to begin, I have a new camera!!! Merry Christmas to me!!! I purchased this afternoon at Target!! Battery is charged and I do plan on using tomorrow!! Already took a short class on UTube on how to operate all the buttons!!
This morning we did some maintance that needed to be completed, washed clothes, had some breakfast ( ham biscuits) and waited for Paula and Jim to arrive!!! Soooo good to see them again. We drove to our favorite Mexican Restaurant El Elcendito ( means The Little Lion) and had lunch. Caught up on all that has happened since we saw each other last. Then went to Walmart brought groceries and items needed as again things are expensive in the keys so I had made a good list of things I did not want to have to buy while we were there. Also looked for the camera there I wanted and guess what, they did not have the one I wanted in stock, just the display!!! My luck!!! Sooo they took me to Target just down the street and there it was same price, and the same price as Amazon!! Needless to say I was excited to bring it home with me!!  
Found out today the missile lanch for Cape Canaveral was cancelled for tomorrow, I was so disappointed!!  We have never been able to be here during a launch. We decided to go to the new Kennedy Space center museum over at Cape Canaveral tomorrow!! Should be fun!! Also,the Titusville Chirismas boat parade is tomorrow night and we have been invited by some of Paula and Jim's friends here at the marina to ride in the parade on their boat, so we may do that also. All depends on how tired we are !! Ha   Had lots of fun time with great friends, shopping, and chores were accomplished!!  Chrismas is almost here !! 
Much love to all,  Fran and Capt Rod
 iPad pics I took today!!!!

My new Canon camera!!!   Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Supervising Dads work!!   Soooo hoping for a ride! She loves a dinghy ride!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wahoooo nice camera! Now take some good pics!