Friday, December 19, 2014

12/19/14 Friday Titusville, Fla

What a day!!! Plans changed early this morning as we decided to wait and go to Kennedy Space Center on our trip heading back home in February. So what we going to do? Well we decided to go eat a late breakfast or early lunch and tour the city of Titusville!!! Headed for a local restaurant, Village Inn, much like a small Denny's. All had breakfast except me I decided on a BLT. We stopped by a small Sears store and shopped a little, then the guys wanted to go to a pawn shop, and as we drove there we passed by a Tattoo Parlor. Paula said "we should get matching tattoos" we laughed and then talked about what this tattoo should be!!  hehe. She has never had a tattoo, it's been 25-30 years for me!! After the pawn shops we decided to stop and check out the tattoo place and see what we could come up with, me I wanted to check how clean they were !!!!!  Great place, fun young people that loved entertaining us old people!!! A young girl, Sarah, took our ideas of linking hearts and the letters BBF. Paula and I have always called each other BBF (Best Boater Friends) before we new it Paula was on the table and a tattoo was taking place on her left ankle!!! She thought the pain was unbearable, and really thought she could not finished but Rod kept fanning her and Jim and I tryed to keep her laughing and distract her from the pain !! 20 minutes she was done!!!! I was up next I thought I had forgotten how bad the pain was, but all I can say is my pain tolerance must be a lot higher than I thought as I did not feel it was bad at all!!  We now have matching left ankle tattoos!! Yep!  We took 25 or more pics but I have posted only a few!! With my new camera of course!!
In the mean time Rod was talking to one of the guys about a Captains Crucifix, which is an anchor, a cross, and a ships wheel tattoo he has been wanting and by the time I was finished, Rod had his designed and drawn out by the artist and had it scheduled to have his done later. Paula and Jim needed to get home so they took us back to the boat.  We got on the bike and back to the tattoo place we went!! 2 hours later his was complete and the guys also did some reconstruction on the other tattoo on his back that really needed improvement. 
Subway salad, and chicken teriyaki sub, as they were just next door, for dinner, then we rode the 3 miles back to the boat and now just chillin !!! What a fun unexpected day !!!! A day neither of us will ever forget!!!
Never know what we may do tomorrow!!! Time will tell!!!
Love to all!!!   Fran and Capt Rod

My new left ankle Tattoo!!!


Mine and Paula's matching Tattoos!!!
Thank you Sarah for our new Tattoos!!!

Rods Capt's Crucificix !! 

The guy really Improved the look of this one that Rod had done 10 years ago!! He is the #1 Horry county original his 2 sons are #2 and #3  Horry county is Myrtle Beach area where they all grew up!!

No comments: