Sunday, December 7, 2014

12/7/14 Sunday evening Georgetown, SC

We  left Friday morning and drove to Roughmont, NC just north of Durham NC to my brothers home and had an incredible Christmas eating extravaganza, along with present exchange, weekend with my family !!! My brother Charlie and his wife Pam took all 12 of us into their home for the weekend !! My daughter Sherry, her husband Allen, the grandchildren Triston and Allie , along with my sister Connie and her husband Bob and Charlie and Pam's 2 children Hannah and Shane! Wow what a grand time we had!!  Connie thanks for the wonderful meals you prepared for us, Charlie and Pam,Thanks for letting us share this wonderful weekend together there in your home!!! (Hope we did not leave to big a mess!!)
We all were also able to officially congratulate  Hannah on her engagement of marriage!! We are all so happy for her in this new phase of her life, and all of us feel Brendan got a great catch!!  Wedding, hopefully will be in the weekend after Easter in April!! We all wish many blessings to you both!!!
Traveled back to Georgetown today arriving about about 1pm!! All the last minute preparations were made, boat filled with diesel, cars parked and stored for the next 3 months!!! thanks Chris Carroll our wonderful dock master and friend for keeping and eye on my truck for me!!! 
We will anchor tomorrow night in Charleston SC !!
 I'll be keeping in touch!!
 Love to all, Fran and Capt Rod

No comments: