Sunday, January 10, 2016

1/10/16 Sunday Sanford Fla

Well I just knew this was my ticket to winning $900 million dollars!! I have never purchased a powerball or any lottery ticket before. I thought well,you can't win if you don't play!! Haha of course no one else won either!! 
We had another great day here in Sanford!! Rod fished, I walked 5.4 miles 13,378 steps today!! Lovin my new Fitbit !!!   As we were coming back down the dock this morning from Iraq walk,  looked over at the edge of the walkway and what is laying there!! A 4ft water moccasin!!! I could do nothing but scream SNAKE!!! I thought Paula was going to faint as she had just walked by the darn thing!!! I yelled for Rod and he went to get a gun but another man came and used a boat hook to push it back into the water. The man that oversees our dock said we should have killed it!! Now I am paranoid  for Lexie to walk down the dock!! 
We did enjoy lunch out with Paula, Jim, and their granddaughter Sammi. Watched a movie this afternoon, Paula delivered salads from McDonalds and then a game of UNO!! Fun relaxing day all around!! 
I'll keep you updated on our next adventure!!
Love and Blessings to all, Fran & Capn Rod

No comments: