Wednesday, January 6, 2016

1/6/16 Wednesday Sanford Fla

Another rainy day here in Sanford!! Rained just off and on enough to keep us from being outside to much!! Yuck!! I did put on a pot roast in the crockpot this morning for dinner tonight. I promised Paula one more day of birthday celebration with dinner here at the boat!! We enjoyed pot roast, roasted potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts!! Yummy!!  AND I received an early birthday present from Rod!!! A FITBIT!!!! I have been wanting one and with all the bike riding and walking we are doing he chose to give it to me early!!! I will be testing it out tomorrow!!! Should have had it today when we rode our bike 2 miles to a farmers market and of course 2 miles back!! He also goes there to get minnows for fishing!! We purchased the minnows, tangerines, and bell peppers, and also boiled peanuts!!! We did get a few sprinkles of rain on the ride back!! Rod got in a little fishing and caught a Hugh catfish!! I was cooking so no pic of it to share. 
Great dinner with friends. And Jim "my tech support" helped me set up my new Fitbit!! I guess I am now in debt to him for a blueberry and a peach cobbler before we leave!!!
Enjoying everyday!!! Love and blessings to all,  Fran & Capn Rod 
Sorry no pics to share today!!! 

No comments: