Monday, January 4, 2016

1/4/16 Monday Sanford Fla

Well,I guess I should not complain it only reached 62 degrees here today when I see the temperture where our family is!!! LOL
Laid back day!! Washed clothes, cleaned and vacuumed the boat, Rod did some outside maintenance. It took me almost 1 1/2 hours today just to get our health insurance payment for the new year set up on monthly payment schedule. What a hassle for something that should be so easy!!! 
 A few chilly cold walks with Lexie today the wind was what made it so cold. Cooked supper and watched a little TV and to bed it is!!! Overall it's been a pretty good day!! Tomorrow is Paula's Birthday she is now officially on Medicare!!! Yeah!!! Looking forward to that day myself!! Should have some fun tomorrow!!! 
I do have a few pics to share!!
We love you all, Fran & Capn Rod

This is what Rod dId while I was cooking supper!! A speaker system for his IPhone!! LOL Sounds pretty good!!!

Also a single speaker!!! Hehe He easily entertains himself!!! Ha

Mini meatball meatloafs!!! Come on it's time to eat Rod!!! Lol

No comments: