Monday, January 11, 2016

1/12/16 Monday Sanford Fla

Brrrrrrr!!! Ok 47 degrees in central Florida is just not right!! Although they tell us this is pretty normal for Mid Janiuary. If I had to compare to most of you I guess it's still pretty warm!! Ha  I got in a good walk with Paula about 10am this morning. We walked up through town to stay out of the wind on the river walk. 
13,667 steps approx 6 miles. Beautiful blue skies and sunny just cold!!!! Tomorrow morning it is going to be 38degrees!!! May wait till later in the day to walk. Lol
Enjoyed dinner of Shepards pie and cheddar garlic biscuits tonight with Paula and Jim. Then a game of UNO!! No mercy was given to any friend at the Uno table!!! What a fun time!! I was so bad to Jim I may never get any more Tech support with my electronics again!! And Rod threatened to make me sleep up on the top deck of our boat tonight with no blanket!! Hehe   FUN FUN evening with friends we hate saying goodbye to the first of next week!! 
Waiting on some parts for a water pump to get the last things completed before we head out again. 
Much love and Blessings to all, Fran & Capn Rod

Lexie met a new friend today on a boat next door to us. They have not been here at their boat since we have been here. A little tiny long haired dauchound named Sadie.

No comments: