Monday, January 18, 2016

1/18/16 Anchored St Johns River

We untied our boat and pulled away from Monroe Harbor Marina this morning around 8am!! I left with many tears having to leave Paula and Jim behind!!! Thank you guys for a wonderful month long adventure!! Rod and I spent time today discussing what we most enjoyed while in Sanford, and there was soooo many great times we just couldn't pick one. We love you both!!
We had a great travel day!! Warm up on the bridge while driving but to walk out on the deck!!! Brrrrr!! 50 degrees!!! And wind!!!!!
I tried to get in as many steps today as possible!! Really hard to do on a boat!! Ha I made it to about 2500 steps today. That was using my new stair stepper Paula gave me for my birthday!! ( early gift as I will not see her again before Feb 1st)
We traveled 64 miles today and anchored this afternoon at Murphy Island almost at the same place we had anchored on the way down. We hope to make it to Jacksonville tomorrow evening!! 
Rested up, enjoyed homemade vegetable soup for supper, jammies on, extra blanket on the bed (it's suppose to be freezing tonight) and now getting ready to call my sweet daughter and wish her Happy Birthday one last time before I go to bed!! I must find out how her day went and what the grandkids, Allen, and Kay did for her special day!!! Happy Birthday sweetheart!! I love you bunches!!!
I'll keep you posted on our journey!! Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels!!
Love and Blessings to all, Fran & Capn Rod

This guy just sat on his pole,and watched us go by!!  I love Eagles, we saw several today!!

Trying to get in a few extra steps today!!! OMG!! It's a work out!! I only could do 175 on this thing!!ha 

First time we have ever had to wait on the Amtrack train for bridge opening!! Just a few minute wait!!
Then up it went and we cruised right on through!
After we anchored, Lexie needed some play time !!!

Wow only God could end a day like this!!!



No comments: