Monday, January 25, 2016

1/25/16 Monday Ft. Pierce Fla.

We finally got all the ropes untied from the dock this morning, it looked like a spider web coming off the boat there were so many!!!ha The wind was so bad for a few days Rod really had us tied up tight!! 
We left Titusville Marina around 7:30am and headed on south down the waterway. It was was an incredibly beautiful morning and entire day! We traveled 80 miles today and amchored this evening about 5:30pm on the south side of Ft. Pierce. Rested up, dinner of grilled chicken (Rod cooked on the grill) and I made salads. It's 8:15 now and Rod is snoring!!! He's had a long day! He will be up at 4am cause he went to sleep so early!! Ha I have the alarm set for 6:30am to get up and get ready to pull up anchor and take off again. The travel day was great and the Dolphins were VERY plentiful all day!!! I have a few good pics to share. 
Please continue to pray for safe travels !!! Love to all, Fran & Capn Rod

A sunny beautiful morning on the water!! This is my view from my Admirals chair!! 

Dolphins played in our wake all day!! Lexie had so much fun looking for them all day!! Sure keeps her occupied!!! Ha 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts..praying for a safe trip! Love to you two sailors!

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts..praying for a safe trip! Love to you two sailors!