Friday, January 22, 2016

1/22/16 Friday Titusville Fla

Woke up this morning to news saying severe thunderstorms, possible tornados, high winds!!! Wow so glad we are tied to a dock!! We showered dressed and prepared to spend the day with Paula and Jim as they were making the 45 mile trip to come visit today and go to lunch. They called about 10:30 and Paula  is sick with possibly a cold!!! So Jim came over and he and Rod took off and had a boys day together. First stop the tattoo shop!! Rod had really wanted to complete his crucifix with his Capt anchor. It really turned out nice. I have a pic to share but really won't look good until it heals. He is happy with the end results. Me I stayed home as I thought with a free day to myself I would complete a needed course online to renew my CPR instructor lic. Got all ready, signed in, pulled up the website and it says sorry website is down for maintenance  as of 11am today until Saturday at 9am!!! Just my luck!!! So I took,off for a nice walk around the Marina and park area. The really bad rain and wind went by just about 40-50 miles north of where we are docked!!! Cloudy this morning, 65 degrees and the wind was a bit breezy. The afternoon was sunny but still windy. No rain to speak of here but north was hit hard!!! Dodged that bullet again!!! Whew!!!!
Rod and Jim had a good boys day I think, and Lexie and I had a good girls day together!! Ha
They do plan to come back over tomorrow and go have lunch and hopefully get in a Walmart run for a few groceries before we head out cruising on south on Sunday. We have discussed staying till Monday morning as the temp on Sunday morning is predicted to be 33degrees!!! Brrrr!! Sounds like some of the temperatures our family and friends are experiencing!!! 
Baked chicken and baked fries for supper, fried apples and ice cream for dessert!!
A little TV and jammies on!!! Rod is looking at our travel plans to see where our next few anchorages will be!! He is trying his best to get me to The Keys by my Birthday!!! 
Everyone please stay in and keep warm!!! Love and Blessings to all,  Fran & Capn Rod 

He had added the cross which is tied to his anchor and Capts wheel.

Not much company to me today!!! She took over her Daddys chair while he was gone!! Ha

Out on the front of the boat!! What a guard dog!! Lol

No comments: