Thursday, January 7, 2016

1/7/16 Thursday Sanford Fla

The morning started out foggy, misting rain and 65 degrees!! By 3pm it was 75 and I'm back in shorts and t shirt!!! Tomorrow its predicted heavy rain all day, so guess it will be another indoor work day!!  Well I did get in my steps today registered on my new Fitbit!!! Total 15028 steps total and 6.4 miles. Sure hope I can keep this going!!! I really am going to try!! Rod and I went for a couple mile bike ride through town today just enjoying the beautiful weather, and of course a stop at the gun shop Rod likes here. 
Rod and Jim were able to get in a few hours of fishing today, total caught 11 good size crappy!!! He was thrilled!! 
We went with Paula and Jim this evening to a restaurant here near the Marina, as Jims twin sons were playing in a band there tonight. We had never been here and attended one of their gigs! Rod and I were both impressed with their guitar talent. A fun few hours with their family and good friends! 
It's been a good day!! Love and Blessings to all, Fran & Capn Rod

One of the many prize catches today!!! Puts a smile on his face!!

No comments: