Saturday, January 9, 2016

1/9/16 Saturday Sanford Fla

Well another grand day here in Sanford!! We had beautiful weather and mid 80's all day!!  Paula and I got in a good walk!! 14,742 steps today!!! I'm hanging in there!!! Ha
Rod fished most of the day!! Several good catches!! He just admires them, shows Lexie and throws them back!! Ha   It was predicted severe storms here this evening but we just got a few sprinkles. 
I did manage to wash clothes today!! That's about the extent of my day other than cooking supper. I suffered a pretty bad bout with my stomach this morning from 6am- 8:30am. And thanks be to God!!! It just went away. I really thought I was headed to the hospital. Must have been the gizzards and hamburger I ate last night just did not set good on my tummy!! The rest of my day has been good with no more issues!! Just have eaten kind of lite today. 
I do have a couple of pics to share of some fun I had today!!!
Oh !! Also we bought 4 powerball tickets today!!! I'm sure I will win the 800 million tonight!! Hehe  I promise I will share my winnings!! Hehe The take home is only 436 million!! I can handle that!! I will let you know when I get the check! 
Love and Blessings to all, Fran and Capn Rod

We saw this police car on our walk today and I had Paula let me take her pic beside of it!! Ha Perfect new profession for her as she loves policing everything!! Ha She would be an excellent Community Service officer!! She would difinitely keep things straight around town!! LOL

One of Rods catches today!!! Makes him a happy camper! This one weighted in at about 1 1/2 Lbs. 
Once today he ask I hold his fishing pole for him to go to the boat for a minute and I caught me a fish!!! Tiny little thing maybe 1/2 lb!! Hehe

No comments: