Thursday, January 12, 2017

1/12/17 Thursday

We left Titusville this morning promptly at 6:45am. A georgeous morning to travel!! We have had the best weather travel day ever!! Mainly as we have had the tide and current with us most of the day so we have made 100 miles by 5pm. So Rod and his adventurous spirit, he decided he wants to travel by this gigantic full moon and keep going! I'm sceptical but I do trust my Captain explectly so here I am writing the blog and we are still moving!! Our navigational system is VERY dependable and accurate so here we go!!  I heated some leftovers for dinner and we ate on the move!! The moon is incrediblely bright and a good time for him to try his night driving LOL
We may anchor later for a few hours sleep around Jacksonville, I'll let you know tomorrow how our night travel goes Ha!,
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
St Augustine as we pasted in the dark!! It was beautiful, pic does not show how beautiful it is!!

The humongous cross in st Augustine at night!! The sun is just setting good! 
Traveling by moon light!  We are adventurous people!! Well sometimes!! Lol

No comments: