Wednesday, January 18, 2017

1/18/17 Wednesday Sanford Fla.

First if all I want to wish my incredible daughter a very Happy Birthday!! You have blessed my life beyond measure!! I love you Bunches, I wish you many blessing in this special day!!😘
Just another day in sunny Florida!! And it is beautiful!!! Paula and I did a little shopping today, I was lucky to find a new pair of jeans! I don't buy jeans often! My were way out of date!!! Most of my day was preparing taxes for my accountant!! Not a job I enjoy!! I really need to do a better job next year of doing it monthly and keeping it caught up!!  My New Years resolution!!
Rod was able to catch up on some fishing, which Lexie really enjoys as well, and the fish were bitting!! I think his total today was 12-15 fish!!! He threw them all back just needed the thrill of the catch!! Lol
Still a winter day in Florida is better than Georgetown! But don't get me wrong!! Georgetown is still home!! Lol
Much love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
FIrst catch of the day! A good size bass!! I don't know who was more thrilled him or Lexie!!

Another good catch!!

Lexie had a blast!! Every catch was exciting!!!

No comments: