Friday, January 13, 2017

1/13/17 Friday

Ok it's Friday the 13th and we traveled last night till midnight really 12:30am before we got anchored  and in the bed!!! 163 miles yeaterday and 17 hours!!  We woke up this morning at 6am and Rod was still excited about his accomplishment!!  The St Johns River is taking us South gain to Sanford, Florida where we will stay a month with Paula and Jim at Monroe Harbor Marina.
We had a beautiful travel day but by 3pm Rod was pooped and decided to anchor early and relax. We are in a nice quiet cove and should sleep well. We did a few chores of clean up and then sat out in the bow of the boat with Lexie and enjoyed the view for a while. I went to fix our supper and came up to check on Rod and he was in his recliner asleep!! Lol. I woke him up we ate supper and it's 7:30 and he is trying his best to stay awake as long as possible, but I bet he will not make it long!! Ha I didn't have my quota of sleep last night either so we will be asleep before the 9pm boaters midnight!! Lol
Another good and safe day of travel!!!
We should be in Sanford tomorrow morning around 11am and get settled in!!
Much love to all, and I do hope you had a Good Friday the 13th!!! Lol. Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
I was driving this morning in he sun with no visor!! Using his hat and my polarized shade made it bearable!!!
When I come back!! I want to be my dog!!! lol she had to catch p on her sleep sunning today!!

Rod catching up on his sleep prior to supper!! Hehe



No comments: