Sunday, January 22, 2017

1/22/17 Sunday Sanford Fla

Here it is Sunday Morning and we begin preparation for severe storms this evening and tonight. We made sure all was in order and it was a beautiful day so we decided to take off and ride our bike and enjoy the day!! We covered about 5-6 miles and choose to stop at a checkers fast food and have a hotdog! One of my faves, but this one was not good to me as I suffered the rest of the day with my tummy not doing well at all!!!
Rod completed the front bathroom and got it working again (we had to order a new pump). Then he finished the tile job in the kitchen!! It looks great!! Watched a little TV and then the storms began!!! If fact we are still having storms as I write!! Powers has went on and off winds are bad but not to the extent of what just north of us are getting!! I do pray for everyone in its path safety! As soon as the storms past I'm headed to the shower and then to bed!! Ha
Much love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Looks just like real granite!!! Good job my sweets!!!


No comments: