Monday, January 16, 2017

1/16/17 Sanford Fla

Its Monday!!! When your on vacation it is so hard to keep up with what day it is!! Haha
I said if I did not accomplish anything else today i Would get my nails and toes done!! I sure do miss Michelle at home. She is just the best manicurist, but it is a must I get then done here. The lady here remembers me when I come in and I only see her  one time a year!!! Nails and toes are looking good tonight !! Haha
There was a hugh MLK parade in town this morning and we went up to watch it!! BIG parade there was a lots of bands music and dancers!! It was a fun hour spent watching!!
Rod accomplished some chores today, he replace the cable from our antenna to the TV and wow!!! We have TV again!!! The wind was bad while we were in Palm Beach and we had a bad place scratch and dented on the back corner of the boat where we hit the dock and he repaired that today!! I have no idea what will be on his agenda tomorrow. He went by an old book store here in town and found a few Ernest Hemingway books so that made him a happy man!! Hehe
Paula and I made a Walmart run for a few needed supplies and that was about it! 
Pot roast and rice for supper, and enjoyed some TV for a change, and now I know I will be able to watch Trunps inauguation on Friday! 
It was a good Monday in sunny 88 degree Florida!! 😁
Much love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod 
A few pics to share of the parade today!!

I wondered if the sherif drive this car everyday!!! Lol

Lots of  motorcycles!!

I bet Rod the wheels were worth more than the car!! Haha

OLaff and Dora!!! Hehe

There were a few Minions running around!!

No comments: