Monday, January 30, 2017

1/30/17 Monday Sanford Fla

OK so it's Monday!! But again when your on vacation it doesn't really matter!! Ha I do hope everyone had a good Monday!!
I had such a bad day yesterday, but as fast as the episode came on me it Left just as quick!! I was scared to eat much this morning but as the day went in I got very hungry and I did eat a wonderful supper with Rod Paula and Jim at Cheddars this evening!! Praise the Lord I have done well!! Thanks Linda for calling and checking on me today!! Love you bunches my friend!
Paula and Jim have helped Rod with anything I needed to get me through the bad day and for that I am truly grateful!!
So today!! I got out of the house and we took yet another load of treasure to their new house and the boys completed a honey do of changing the doors on Paula's fridge to open to the left for convince!! They are a good working team!!
Back to the boat for Lexie's walk and and then out to dinner at Cheddars!! Great place to eat. We had went to one in Kingsport, Tn when we went to visit my aunt, uncle and family there! Good prices great food!
Home and completed some computer work, already booking bus groups for the spring tour season!
Praising the Lord that I feel better!! Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
They make a great team!! Honey Do completed!! Now the doors open in the right direction!,


No comments: