Monday, January 23, 2017

1/23/17 Monday Sanford Fla

This morning the wind is still howling!!! Cloudy overcast day wind 25-30mph almost constant!! I went with Paula to a Dr appt and we stopped by Bed Bath and Beyound for like 1 1/2 !!! A women's chucky cheese!! Lol
The rest of my day was getting ready to start tours again in March, preparing all the tide schedules and getting some already booked tours on the schedule. Planning on tours around March 6th!!
We may be on vacation but some work has to be done along the way!! Ha
We all decided a Prime Rib special at the Patio Grille was in order for tonight, so off we went to get supper!! It was superb!!!
First cold day we have had I guess winter comes to Florida at some point!! Ha. The low tonight is 48 degrees!! I may have to turn on the heat!!!!!
Sorry no pics tonight, I figured you didn't want pics of me and Rod working!! Hehe. Although I do love to post pics of him completing his Honey Do list sometimes!!!
Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod

No comments: