Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1/3/17 Tuesday

We have spent our last day in Islamorada!!!  We have been here a week and really feel we have seen and done everything here we could/wanted to do. The weather has been outstanding, and travel around these islands by bike has been such a pleasure.
We prepped the boat today, check all functions, put everything away and in its proper place,washed the last few clothes filled our water tanks, and ready to start these engines in the morning by 6:30am. We are already seeing longer days so we can start our travel days sooner.
I've had some tummy issues today so Rod has done most of what has been done today. Anything I tried to eat today made me sick so I've just taken it easy today. Poor Rod left to do most of what needed done. I'm feeling some better this evening so I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.
We should be back to South Beach Miami for anchorage there by tomorrow evening and will spend the next couple of days there spending time with Capn Dave and Angie from Georgetown. They always spend the entire winter there and know the area well.
We have really enjoyed our time here but ready to ride again!!!
Much love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
The only pic I took today! Loaded our Kayak, and Lexie's Limo now on board! Our bikes are loaded too so we ready to shove off early morning!!




No comments: