Saturday, January 28, 2017

1/28/17 Saturday Sanford Fla

Here it is the last Saturday in January!! Wow I can't believe where the month has gone!!
It's cold here today especially for Florida, a chillly 62 degrees, it was 54 degrees when we got up this morning!! I'm ready to put the flannel sheets on the bed!!  Lol
Rod and I walked the river walk this morning as they had a street long exhibit of the police and fire equipment on display and I wore jeans and a heavy flannel shirt. In the sun it was comfortable but still a bit chilly here on the water. I think it is suppose to warm up again Monday and tomorrow it is predicted to rain!! Paula is sick with a bad cold, the boys made a Lowes run for a few items just to get out for awhile.
Other than a load of laundry, a little cleaning, and some computer duties, and fixed us supper,  I did nothing!!! I did get Lexie out for a good walk this evening!! Even she wanted to do her business and go back to the boat asap!! Hehe
That was my day, nothing exciting!!
Much Love to all, Ms. Fran & Capn Rod
Sorry no pics to share today!!

No comments: