Saturday, January 10, 2015

1/10/15 Saturday Sanford, Fla

It's Saturday!!! But when your on vacation it don't really matter!! Ha. Started off my early morning at 4am with a horrible headache!!! It woke me up throbbing!!! I took meds and laid down but Rod got up dressed warmly and took off with the camera to see if he could see the missile launch from Cape Canaveral!!!  He came back in about an hour all excited to have seen it trailing across the sky!!! I have heard it was a flop and did not land on the platform it was aimed at in the ocean!!! But a great site to see for Rod, i so hate I missed it. 
I got up and dressed by 9:30 am and Paula, Rod and I went to the little farmers market here in town. We were so disapointed the kettle corn man was not there today!!! I sure hated that, I was really looking forward to the best popcorn ever!!( and I am the best at rating the quality of popcorn)!!!
Picked up a few veggies, and fruit and headed home. I worked on my new computer transferring all needed files from my old one to the new one!!  What a job!!
Rod scrubed the back deck of the boat top to bottom and even rearranged the furniture!! Ha it's a great view there from where we are docked!!!
We decided leftovers just was not it tonight, Paula and Jim had other plans with some friends so Rod and I took off into town and went to a restaurant we had been to a few years ago The Corner Cafe!! We enjoyed the best paninis, salad, and soup ever!! Also they had alive music a guy with a guitar and sang 60-70s music!! Great meal!! Walked home and we have just relaxed after facetiming with Sherry and Allie, our daughter and grand daughter in Salisbury, NC. Walked Lexie and worked on the computer some more and Rod has done some computer research of some sort!! 
Just kicking back!!! Love it!! 
Jamie, Jim's son with Cancer, is not doing well, I ask you to please pray for him!!! He has had a very trying painful and sick few days after completing his first 5days of chemo. Please also pray for his family and friends that are so desperately trying to help him through this time. 
Love to all, Fran and Capt Rod

Rod would be disappointed it I did not post his adventure this morning!! See it started like a ball of fire!!

This Is how it looked as it up in the sky!! He said pics just did not show its magnitude!!! I so hate I missed it!!
French onion soup in a bread bowl!! And salad!!

Paninis!!!!  Yummy!!!!
Rod with Tom a great musician and singer!!! We enjoyed his music!! 

No comments: