Monday, January 26, 2015

1/26/15 Monday Sanford Fla.

What a windy day!!!! OMG!!! Blue skies, 60 degrees, but the wind has blown 35-40 mph most of the day !!!
After the eventful day of bike riding yesterday, we just really slowed down today!! Ha   We went to Walmart for a few groceries, and to BJ's (it's like our SAMs club) and then back to the boat!! Paula and Jim came over and had coffee on the deck, and we just sat and talked and watched the wind blow!! Fun day HUH !!!  Jim and Rod did go and exchange Paula's bike for a 26 inch as the 24 inch was just to short for her!! Other than that we did NOTHING!!!! Rod still had to make a few more changes to the home theater system he purchased a week ago and STILL it is just working right!!! I would have done thrown the thing in the garbage! Ha   We had a nice Asian salad and baked potato for dinner and watched the last of the new movies tonight we recieved from Kaye ( Sherrys mom in law) !!!   Thanks again Kaye it was a great gift!!! 
Jim and Rod are going in the morning for an all day trip to Fort Lauderdale to a boat supply outlet for some things!!  Guess what I'm going to do?  Defrost my fridge!!! That's right ladies one of my refrigerators is NOT frost free!!! It's like living in the 60's !!! ha  I never thought I would ever have to defrost a fridge again (since the 60's) but I do!!! Only about ever 6months so I guess that's not too bad!!!  Got to take the bad with the good!! Ha
Sorry no pics today, stayed in most of the day!!!
We love you all, Fran and Capn Rod

No comments: